Thursday, March 16, 2006

Music 4 Chicks

So this hot chick pulls up next to me and guess what she’s listening to? Kenny G… and she’s crying. I was listening to a CD by Led Zeppelin at the time and honked, giving her a wink and a thumbs up. She cried even harder.

That’s how I discovered the power of Kenny G on chicks. I personally think he sucks, but damn, chicks dig him! So I decided to post my recommendation for chick artists:
  1. Kenny G – Panty melter, man. Works every time.
  2. Counting Crows – Sappy little wimpy music that depressed chicks dig. Buy the first CD. The rest suck. Even chicks don't dig them that much.
  3. Usher – Wanna be Michael Jackson that chicks would do.
  4. Tori Amos – Double positive: lesbians dig her, too. Same goes for Melissa Etheridge, who is actually gay. For real, she is! Who knew?
  5. Alanis Morissette – Angry chicks dig her. Thrash other dicks and she’ll dig you!
I know, I know; this is a painful list. But guys, trust me on this. Get these artists! The Kid will thank you. By The Kid I mean your johnson.

Drop me a line with your recommendations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget vanessa carlton..i recently watched that movie white chicks and the scene with the vaness carlton song was awesome.. and i think its really true for all chicks

Love Expert said...

OK, add her to the list.

Thanks!