Friday, March 10, 2006

Love Cards

I wrote about the importance of giving out your e-mail address. Well, doesn't getting business cards (or as I like to call them, love cards) seem to make more sense? I mean, I have tons of advice, but this one is brilliant!

You don't want to scribble your e-mail address on some napkin or on a girls hand. What if she needs to blow her nose or even worse, goes to the john, uses the napkin and then washes her hands? No, business cards are the way to go.

Be creative and get them thinking. Choose a witty name and design. Make an impression!

Check out my card:


Isn't that brilliant? Thanks, I know. I even have a special one that shows ALL of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD??? What the hell is this??? i can;t believe you are printing stuff like this..

Love Expert said...

Believe it, baby! People are lapping these artistic postings like a wino laps up beer from a dog dish.

I can't believe I'm giving away all this advice for free! You gotta admit, that's damn generous of me.

Anonymous said...

d00de! this is retarded.