Wednesday, March 15, 2006

99¢ Wonder

This one is for those of you fortunate enough to live in romantic Los Angeles. I have discovered a wonder store: The 99¢ Store!

Seems like a regular store, right? Well, there’s something special about it. They sell condoms! That’s right, you can get a dozen rubbers for 99¢! So I brought along one of those little purple baskets and emptied out the shelf. The checkout girl was cute so I winked at her and gave her my card while I was at it (my love card, that is...see blog entry below). What a bargain! A dozen brand name rubbers for 99¢. I bought red ones, blue ones, ribbed, studded, lubricated, extra thin for extra pleasure…but no chocolate ones.

Guys, there’s no excuse for not carrying these little life savers (and life inhibitors) around. Buy them up and stock them EVERYWHERE! Most places will sell a box of 3 for like $3 and a dozen for $7 – $8. I found my new store! I now have a box under my bed, under my couch, one in the glove compartment (you never know), and one in my wallet. I even stashed a box at each of my bootie calls.

Thank you 99¢ Store! You are my new best friend!

BTW, it's damned hard to type that little cent (¢) sign. Is this thing becoming extinct? How are you supposed to... oh, never mind.

No comments: