Monday, April 03, 2006

Music With A Message

Chicks like soft music. But chicks also pay more attention to lyrics than guys do, I think. So this is what I recommend: Give her a mixed CD with songs that have a special meaning. Here are a few of my favorites:
  1. The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang: "Me and you baby are nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do in the Discovery Channel." Like I said before, these guys are Master Poets in my book.
  2. Closer - NIN: "I want to feel you from the inside." - Nice visual.
  3. Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer (I know, but he actually communicates a good message in this one): "You're body's my Disneyland" - My alternative lyrics to this song.
  4. Me So Honny - 2 Live Crew: "Me Love You Long Time" - Basically any song by these dudes.
  5. Finish What 'Ya Started - Van Halen: "Come on and... FINISH ME!" - Romantics, these guys.
  6. Big Dumb Sex - Soundgarden: "I know what to do. I'm gonna ...., ...., .... you, .... you!" - Use your imagination for the dots. Here's a hint: F@*K
  7. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye: See below.
  8. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye: Uhm, the titles are enough for these 2. This guy was smooth! Damn I wish he was still around.
  9. Love In An Elevator - Aerosmith: I can add escalator to this one!
  10. I Touch Myself - Divinyls: Whoops... Wrong list!!!
You get the point. Putting together such a CD will show that you gave it some thought and are a man of action. Show her your intentions and she'll love you for it. Skip the romantic mumbo jumbo and go for the stuff with a crystal clear message.

No comments: