Monday, April 17, 2006

Spanking - With Love

Well boys, with all the advice I've given so far, you should have a lady by now (or should I say, for now). Time to start throwing out the hard stuff. That's right, I'm talking a little spanking here.

Go ahead and wind up and slap one down. The rear is thick (thicker if you're lucky) so there isn't a lot of pain registered. Some freaks actually like it to hurt, but I'm a gentle soul and only strike with about 75% of my ability (unless I'm mad). Some girls even like to be punched in the back of the head when you're behind. Now that's a keeper!

Spanking is also a nice way of saying, "Girl, I'm into you." So next time you're in public, wind up and give her a smack on the bottom. She'll be surprised at first, especially if you're at the mall or something, but she'll get the message when you immediate wink and whisper, "I dig you like a grave digger," or something creative like that.

Love pat on the back... another motto I live by.

No comments: