Monday, February 20, 2006

Who Are The Experts?

We are! I am well trained and experienced in the field of amorous encounters and mating drive-byes. I am a 44 year old former columnist for the Ryegate Post in Montana and a romance novelists whose equipment still works fine. I finally got tired of the militia trying to recruit me and having nothing but sheep to look at, so I am now living away form shotgun-ville and in a friendly part of Los Angeles (not the gay part, even though I'm not homophobic).

I have a PhD in Psychology from Del Ho College and a Bachelors in Communication from ITT Tech. I'm working towards a Masters in Business from an Internet college (by the way, a great place to meet potential friends with benefits!).

My writing career is taking off so I thought I'd share some of the golden advice that I've learned from hitting the field as I did research for my books. These nuggets of wisdom will get you what you want guaranteed!

I mainly write for heterosexual men, but homos can also learn from what I pen. Most homos I've met are like chicks anyway, so feel free to try the lines and advice that I put down here. By the way, don't let my honest language fool you; I am not homophobic by any means. I'll go as far as to admit that I really like lesbos (I may even love them).

I say that we are the experts because once in a while, I will post an entry from a good friend of mine. She's also a master when it comes to getting in and out of relationships, even being as experienced as to have broken up a few marriages. We don't necessarily condone it, but who can stop the heart when it has its cross hairs on another's goodies? She has a PhD in Child Psychology and is therefore more than qualified to give her insights into the minds of men. Her female perspective will surely inform and lead both men and women towards the doors of romance... keys included!

So stay tuned and learn how to hook up with ease! And please, if you use our advice and have success (and surely you will), drop us a note and fill us in on your experiences. Don't be shy and give us the juicy details! I'll post the good ones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Experts... i want to thank you guys for your advice.. its nice to finally have some people with qualifications giving some great advice. I took your advice and signed up for an internet class.. i can't wait to start meeitng some people with common interests

Anonymous said...

Love Experts... i want to thank you guys for your advice.. its nice to finally have some people with qualifications giving some great advice. I took your advice and signed up for an internet class.. i can't wait to start meeitng some people with common interests

Love Expert said...

Damn, I'm glad that this worked for you and that you're so excited that you posted it twice! Keep rocking 'em hard!